Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome

For those of you daughters who are new to blogging, think of this as a sort of online newspaper. I am the editor of this virtual newspaper, but I welcome submissions from any member of the Delta Camp. In addition, if you would like me to make you an administrator, so that you can write articles, please email me and I will add you to the administrator list.

My goal in creating this blog is to have a place where we can share information about upcoming meetings, or histories of our ancestors. Please feel free also to share any pictures or news articles that are of interest to our camp.

For those new to the blogging world, you will need to register with "Blogger" before you can comment in the comment section, however you don't have to actually have your own blog to comment. Book mark this page and stop by every so often to see any new posts. I will also try to keep the current meeting time and place posted. Please do not use your full names, addresses, or phone numbers on this blog. At present it is public, and I don't want your personal information made public. In the future I hope to make this private and invite each of you separately to view it, but for now it will be public. If you have any questions, please email or call me. Welcome to our cyber Delta Camp! :)

No comments: